Any person age 12-18 is eligible to receive a Chemical Dependency Assessment. It is possible to
service clients up to age 21 if they are enrolled in an academic setting.
Upon completion of a Chemical Dependency Assessment, the client may be referred to Non-dependent/Abusive, or Chemically
Dependent. Under these two classifications there are specific approaches into helping the adolescent better their well-being.
- Prevention / Intervention
- Continuum of Care
The following documents are needed:
- Social Security Card
- Tribal Enrollment Form
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Current TB Test
- Medicaid Card (if eligible)
Non-dependent or Abusive clients referred to:
A. Intervention/Prevention offered once a week at the Crystal Creek Lodge.
B. Alcohol/Drug Classes offered at:
1. Crystal Creek Lodge during the summer
2. At the school during the year (Insight)
C. Mental Health Services
Will be referred to Inpatient Residential Treatment
A. It is helpful to have Private Insurance or Medicaid if:
1. Expected cost of client's treatment will exceed $6,000
2. Expected duration of client's treatment will exceed 30 days